The following fines have been assessed:
No Meter Readings: $25
- You did not send in ANY meter readings for the 2023 season
Non-working Meters: $100
- This fine is for having a non-working meter and:
- Not responding to WEID’s attempts to contact you, or
- Not providing your irrigation schedule for the season so your usage could be calculated, or
- Not sending in any readings so the status of your meter could not be determined prior to the end of the season.
BEGINNING WITH THE 2024 IRRIGATION SEASON:
Meter Readings: You will be assessed a $25 fine EVERY MONTH that a reading is not sent in by the 5th of each month. You must identify your name, address, and contact information each time.
- TEXT a photo of your meter to 541-314-1240, or
- EMAIL a photo of your meter to email@example.com, or
- CALL your meter reading to 541-922-3814; leave a message if after hours.
Non-working Meters: You are not authorized to take water from the beginning of the season until you can show that your meter is working. Call the office at 541-922-3814 to schedule an inspection prior to taking water.
IF YOU TAKE WATER WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION, YOU WILL RECEIVE A FINE FOR THEFT OF WATER.